The following learning sessions have been conducted in the past few weeks.
Delhi (NCR) – 22nd May, 2010
- Gurpreet Singh presented a session on Presentation Skills for Technical Writers.
- Rajeev Jain presented a session on Agile Documentation.
Bangalore – 12 June, 2010
STC India User Research and Usability SIG conducted two sessions on Saturday, June 12, 2010, at Cisco Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- Usability – The Art of Writing – Mohan Krishnaraj, Wipro
- Usability Testing – Rajdeep Gupta, Misys
The following learning sessions are scheduled.
Delhi (NCR) – 26 June, 2010
- Alok Sharma will present a session on Technical Writing: Return on Investment (ROI).
- Harinder Sehgal will present a session on Usability in Technical Documentation.
- Amit Chandra will present a session on How to be a part of an Effective Transition to Agile-based Documentation
Comviva is sponsoring the venue for this STC Learning Session. For more information, write to Manisha Khurana.
Pune – 19 June, 2010
Mark Trotter and Makarand Pandit will present an introduction to Author-it. Registrations for this session are now closed.
Bangalore – 26 June, 2010
STC India is conducting a one-day conference on DITA. This event will include the following presentations:
- A presentation on DITA – Gyanesh Talwar, Avaya
- Designing Content Models for Reuse across Information Products – Jyoti Jandhyala, Oracle
- Leveraging DITA to help users – Ashwath Gudugunti, NetApp
- Peer review in DITA help – Mallikarjuna Prasad, NetApp
- Makeover of Information Management Systems – DITA Migration Strategy – Jyoti Jandhyala, Oracle
For more information, email Rajdeep Gupta.