Vol XI, Issue 4
There’s something new from this issue onwards – if you send us a subscription request, we’ll mail the newsletter to you.
In this issue, we have:
- B S Gururaj asking us which one has that slight edge – content or tools?
- Sharada Palagummi urging us to differentiate between information and knowledge.
- Sridhar Machani sharing tips on handling the document review process.
- Anne Sequeira sharing her experience about writing her first DITA topic.
- Uma Sastry concluding her two-part series on Articles.
- Hemanth Basrur showing how lateral thinking led him to find a different use for a software testing application.
- Virupaksha Math talking about his idea that lets users get a look and feel of a physical product without even setting their eyes on the product.
- Sandeep B tracing the evolution of some of the words we use in our daily work life.
You can also see the STC announcements and STC-India announcements, catch up with our learning sessions, and read our mails.
And, as always, the President has a special message for you.
– Anindita Basu, editor
on behalf of the INDUS team