These are exciting times for STC India Chapter. Here is the next edition of INDUS. In this edition, we share with you an assortment of write-ups from rookies and veterans alike. The write-ups, as has been a legacy for INDUS, cater to technical communicators from all organization levels and profiles.
In this edition, we see contributions from throughout India’s length and breadth: articles of learning and inspiration from people who you can find on not just the national but the international map; humorous take on a complex domain, articles to help you get started in Technical Writing career, STC India city events, and other exciting stuff. This means that this edition of INDUS packs knowledge and information. But, we don’t wish to make it scholastic. So, we have, like the previous edition, content for you to munch on or chuckle over.
Here are other articles:
- Wake and Breakup, by Seema Gaurav
- Pretty Words are Not True, Part 2 of three-part series, by Shanthi Balasubramanian
- Common Principles of Writing in Journalism and Technical Communication, by Sanjivani Iyer
- Inking a Harmonious Career and Managing it Well, by Amit Kapoor
- Tips for Newbie Information Developers, by Anagha Walvekar
- STC India City Meets, to read more about the learning sessions, meet-ups, and regional conferences held in various cities by the STC City Representatives.
- Crossword on Technical Writing, by Prajakta Pradhan
It is our never-ending pursuit to provide you only high-quality content that you can read, re-read, or share. Once again, we thank you for your continued support. If INDUS is what it brings, you are what makes INDUS what it truly is. Keep sending in your entries. If you have something to share with us, drop in an email to us at at email@example.com. If you haven’t yet thought of contributing, the next edition is your exciting chance.